McKinley T34 Syringe Pump Practical Training/Refresher
The McKinley T34 Syringe Pump to deliver medications over 24 hours to patients with palliative symptoms. This course is for RNs that use the McKinley T34 pump.
At the end of the course I will be able to:
- State the indications and contra indications for the use of the McKinley T34 pump
- Set up and monitor the McKinley T34 pump
- Use the Saf t intima butterfly as the chosen method of subcutaneous administration
- Trouble shoot problems encountered using the McKinley T34 pump
- Understand the use of drugs – compatibilities, conversions and doses
How long does it take?
We are keeping the current situation under constant review and will be changing the way some of our planned training is delivered. You will see some courses being delivered on line (usually via Zoom) or where face-to-face training works best, we will work with smaller classroom numbers. Please still book a place on the course you wish to attend and one of the Palliative Care Academy team will contact you.