Car Draw Terms and Conditions
The following are the terms and conditions (“the rules”) of the Hospice Isle of Man ‘Win a Nissan Qashqai’ Prize Draw.
The prize draw is a form of gambling and participants are encouraged to gamble sensibly. More information about responsible gambling can be accessed here.
Hospice Isle of Man is also known as Hospice Care which is a registered charity in the Isle of Man with charity number 317. Hospice Care is registered with the Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission and operates this prize draw as a ‘Society Lottery’ under the Isle of Man Gambling, Betting and Lotteries Act 1998. The Isle of Man Courts have exclusive jurisdiction over the Hospice Isle of Man Win a Nissan Qashqai prize draw. The promoter of this lottery is Anne Mills, Chief Executive, Hospice Isle of Man, Strang, Isle of Man, IM4 4RP. The cost of each entry ("ticket") is £25 and players must purchase at least one ticket in advance to be entered into the prize draw. There are 1,850 tickets available.
By entering the Hospice Isle of Man Win a Nissan Qashqai prize draw, you agree to be bound by these rules.
- The prize is a brand new Nissan Qashqai 1.3 DIG-T160 Petrol N-Connecta, with a retail value of over £27,000 (as at 1 March 2020) and is inclusive of VAT.
- Due to restrictions as a result of the COVID-19 outbreak, there is likely to be a delay of up to 12 weeks from order to delivery of the vehicle by the winner and may also be subject to any IOM Government and/or factory production restrictions that are in place at the time of ordering. Athol Garage will confirm approximate availability at the time of ordering.
- The winner of the prize may choose, at no cost to them, a paint colour of their choice and manual or automatic transmission. All OTR (on the road) costs or additional vehicle specification chosen by the winner, will be at the winner’s own additional expense.
- To enter the prize draw you must be aged 18 (eighteen) or over.
- There are no rollovers or prize alternatives.
- In order to enter the prize draw, you will be required to provide certain personal information including your name and contact information and accept that it is your responsibility to keep us informed of any changes as soon as they arise. You acknowledge that we cannot be held responsible for our inability to contact you should you win if you have not provided us with up to date contact information.
- Tickets can be purchased online at hospice.org.im.
- At our discretion, we may make tickets available for purchase over the telephone or other venues up until the date of the draw.
- Hospice Isle of Man cannot be held responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate prize draw information supplied to an entrant by any third party in connection with this prize draw.
- We can at any time and without assigning any reason, refuse to accept your entry into the prize draw.
- All tickets purchased for the prize draw are final and no refunds shall be made at any time.
- You acknowledge that your purchase of a prize draw ticket does not guarantee that you will win the prize.
- The winner will be chosen on Friday 10 July 2020. As entry to the draw is online only, unlike previous draws where a physical ticket was drawn at random, the winner of this draw will be chosen at random by computer. We reserve the right to amend the draw date accordingly and will post that revised draw date on this website.
- The draw will take place at Hospice Isle of Man, Strang, Douglas, IM4 4RP. You do not need to be present at the draw to win the prize.
- All decisions on the winner are final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- By purchasing a ticket in the prize draw, you accept that as a winner, Hospice Isle of Man reserves the right to publicise the winner’s image, approximate geographic location and non-identifying information such as your first name or initials; online, on social media or any other appropriate media type.
- Full payment for each prize draw ticket must be received in the form of cleared funds before your ticket number can be entered into the draw.
- The winner of the prize draw will be contacted either by telephone, email or letter.
- The prize can only be delivered to an address in the Isle of Man. Where the prize draw winner resides outside the Isle of Man, it will be the winner’s responsibility for taking delivery and any associated costs of delivering the vehicle from the Isle of Man to their place of residence.
- You can at any time make a complaint about the prize draw by writing to the Chairman of the Board of Governors for determination, by writing to: The Chairman, Hospice Isle of Man, Strang, Braddan, IM4 4RP
- Hospice Isle of Man shall not be liable to any entrant for any loss or damage suffered or arising from and; delays or failures in the postal service or other delivery methods used by us or the entrant from time to time; delays in the software or other systems used by Hospice Isle of Man for the administration of the prize draw; delays or failures in the banking system used by Hospice Isle of Man or the entrant; refusal by Hospice Isle of Man to accept registration of an individual as an entrant or the cancellation of an entrant; failure to enter a ticket number into the draw; or any event beyond the reasonable control of Hospice Isle of Man.
Hospice Win a Nissan Qashqai prize draw Car/Terms and Conditions Version 1/1 April 2020.