On Thursday 22nd December 2022, we were delighted to host a fantastic day here at Hospice for our annual Manx Radio Outside broadcast.
Paul Moran and Christy De Haven were live for the afternoon with many great guests.
- Darren Moore from Jacksons, who have raised £65,000 for us since February
- FC Isle of man manager Paul Jones shared his personal experiences with us and why it's important for Ravens to support
- Steve De Haven spoke about his volunteering in the Pastoral Care Team and how he was part of the team that founded Hospice 40 years ago
- Singer songwriter Christine Collister whose family benefitted from respite service, told us about her experience and sang live for us!
- Vanessa Smith talked about support for Hospice next year,
- and nurses from both Hospice and Rebecca House spoke about their roles!
Thank you to everyone that took part, it was a great afternoon!