Setting up you fundraising page
It's really quick and easy to set up a Fundraising Page for Hospice Isle of Man or Rebecca House Children's Hospice. Just follow the steps below to create your page
- Go to JustGiving and log into your account. If you haven’t already got an account you will need to Sign Up. Once logged in click ‘Start Fundraising'
- Search for Hospice Isle of Man - Please note: If you are raising funds for Rebecca House Children’s Hospice you will need to select Hospice Isle of Man but please be assured that all funds raised for Rebecca House will be used for Rebecca House.
- Let us know whether you're taking part in an event, celebrating an occasion, fundraising in memory or doing your own thing. Please remember that Gift Aid is not applicable in the Isle of Man.
- If you can't see your event listed, select ‘Add your own’ at the bottom of the page and tell us a bit more about your activity.
- Choose your web address – this is the link you’ll be sharing with friends and family when asking them to donate.
- Click ‘Create your page’.
Job done! Your Fundraising Page is now set up and ready to accept donations. Just Giving will send the money that you raise to Hospice Isle of Man on a weekly basis. Now you can start on the fun stuff – personalising your page and sharing it friends and family.